Monday, October 24, 2011

New Development

So here's something interesting...

I'm kinda talking with Boy B again. How weird is that? We got back into communication with each other so we're kinda on *that* path again! Somehow I got all freaked out last time, and i was making it all complicated! I think maybe it's because I wasn't opening myself up to dating quite yet. It's weird, when you've been single so long, it's tough opening up your life to accomodate someone else. I hadn't taken that into consideration. I mean, intellectually I had, but even having someone touching me in a "romantic way" was odd and awkward because it felt...fake. Like we were just playing the roles of "dating people." And before, I had all these rules and ideas in my head that were just unrealisitc, I suppose.

I feel like I'm not really explaining myself well. I don't think my thoughts on this are quite coherent yet. I'll just say this: I think he really likes me and I think this one may actually stick. Although, that's what I thought of Boy D...but the fact that Boy B and I still want to date after dating, not dating, dating other people, and then coming back to each other...I think that says something. I am opening myself up to him and opening my life to accomodate another person. He had done that when we started dating and I had not. We'll see where it goes. I'll keep you updated.

One more thing... he held my hand last night. Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment