Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thoughts

It's been a slow night. I haven't heard from either new dude, not Boy F, whose got two kids, or potential Boy G, who I don't know if I'm that attracted to in the first place.

All of these misadventures drive me nearer and nearer into the arms of my gay, Donald. He and I have been BFFs since my freshman year of high school. We dated after he graduated and moved to OKC for college, before he came out. We all knew though. Anyhow, since he and I are getting older, and we're still each other's
BFFs. We've been discussing the idea of getting married and moving to England. I mean, we love each other and all. There'd just likely be no sex. All this drama that I've gone through the past 4 months makes me want to hang it all up and just marry him. It's easy with him. I can fart in front of him. I can get drunk around him. I can talk about poop with him. I can go bra-less around him. We know everything about each other. I know what I love about him, and I know what I hate about him. But in the end, you choose who you choose. If after a year of this, I'm still single, I'm marrying Donald. He loves me. He'll let me have the wedding of my dreams. And he'll go with me to move to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment