Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What fresh Hell is this?

After Boy D and I went out on our first date, I told Boy B and Boy C that I started seeing someone and wanted to see where it goes. I guess it was for the best but still.

Oddly enough, a few hours after I got off that fateful phone call from Boy D, I got a long email from Boy E. It seemed that he liked to talk, and he had a good personality and he was attractive, so I started talking with him. Well, texting with him. We texted back and forth almost constantly for two weeks. We just blew up each other's phones with all the words!! It's not that we had so much in common, we just enjoyed each other's company. He kept telling me how pretty he thought I was. That always throws me. It's not that I don't think I'm pretty, but I'm definitely not an obvious kind of pretty. But if someone is attracted to me, I guess that's all that matters. But he went a little overboard with it to the point where it made me a little uncomfortable.

Anyway, he's a big drinker, and he's not really a Christian, and from the sounds of it he's been with a lot of chicks...which I know should've been red flags to me, but I had just come off an exciting relationship and I was feeling bad about myself, so I was more vulnerable. So he went away for the weekend for a football game, we textedhappily til Sat night, then I didn't hear from him all Sunday, all Monday, or all Tuesday, so I figured he'd lost interest. So I unfriended him on facebook Tuesday night. That brings us to this morning when he texted me this story about how he left his phone up there because he was hungover...ugh... So I was willing to give it another chance, but he was acting like such a douche trying to make me out to be some psycho because I unfriended him. Are we in high school?? I don't know what I'm supposed to think when a guy i've been talking to just stops talking to me for three days. Phone or no phone, with modern technology, there are a million and one ways to get in touch with someone if it's important to talk to them. So, its over with me and him. DEFINITELY for the best on that one...

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnddddd that brings us up to speed on my current situation. This afternoon, I got a text from Boy F, a guy I've been match-emailing for a few days. And this evening, I got a match email from a potential Boy G, a dude I winked at the other day(although he won't officially get a letter until we move to "phone level"). So...let's see what fresh hell this brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment