Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm gettin hot, yo!!

So, I joined a LA Fitness last night. I'd already made the decision to join before I walked in so I dont feel like Ive been "had" or anything. I'm very excited about it because it's such a nice gym, reminiscent of my days at the UNT rec center where I spent many a happy night with Kiran or other friends. I enjoy working out there because they've got tons of machines, and I can always find the one I want. Theyve also got a lap pool, a sauna, a free weights room, weight machines, and classes if I want. Plus... And I can't stress this enough: EYE CANDY. Holy lord almighty!! I feel like such a pig being in that place!! Those fit dudes pumping iron, running on those treadmills, watching their thick forearms and Disney prince biceps tense up when they do curls... DAAAAAAAYEM!!! I've never understood the draw of a "nice butt" until now.

Alrighty. That's enough of that. *Wipes drool off chin.*

So, Boy H actually called me the other day when he was on his way to watch a football game with his buddies. He seemed to enjoy himself. Haven't heard from him since. Thus far, no talk of meeting up yet. I may drop a hint next time he texts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment