Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More frustrated than ever!!

December was a slow month for me, dating-wise. I went ahead and renewed my subscription to match.com for the extra 6-months. I also signed up for Christian Mingle, and Chemistry.com. Christian Mingle sucks, and it is really no different than any of the other dating sites. There are plenty of nasty d-bags on there too. Chemistry.com has been ok. I've talked with a few guys, none worth assigning a number... except one.

I went to Boston for the week between Christmas and New Years. No, I didn't meet anyone in Boston, if that's what you were thinking... I did flirt with a security guard on the Subway who had a thick Boston accent. If I thought it would go anywhere, I probably woulda stayed and talked with him. He was pretty cute. Anyway, so on New Years Eve, I got a message from a guy, we'll call him Chem 2, and we ended up texting all day long. Seriously. ALLLLLLL day long. Then, he called me at midnight, and we talked for the next three hours. I haven't had that kind of talking chemistry since...well...the boy that started it all, who is not to be named... Anway, he kept me company the rest of the trip, and we talked for at least 5 hours every single night the rest of the week! I don't even think Seth and I ever talked that long!! We might've...but I think that was a high school thing... Anyway, he lives 5 hours from me, and he's got kind of a unique...situation...going on that makes it even more complicated. Anyway, I went to see him at his place over the weekend, and it was the most awkward first date ever, but we got through it, and laughed about it later, so we kept talking. But since Monday, our conversations have gotten shorter and today...I got ONE text from him. I texted him a few times to see if he was ok, i got nothin...so I finally called him, left a message. He called me back but didn't leave a message. So, I decided, at this point, I'm going to wait on him to contact me. I don't understand people...

So, let this be a reminder to all you married people having problems: THIS is what I'M going through in order to have what YOU have. NEVER take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment