Monday, January 16, 2012

Who even knows anymore??

So Chem 2 went out just as suddenly and mysteriously as he came in. So that's...done.

There's a dude from Match that I've been texting with. I forget where I am with match... Maybe Boy F? G?? Let's just call it an even H.

So, Boy H winked, and sent me an email, and we emailed back and forth for a few days. He seemed to be into me, so I told him to friend me on FB, and he did. So I checked out his pictures and stuff, which just reaffirmed what a great guy he is, and how much personality he has. So I sent him and email telling him I'm glad he found me, and I commented on a couple of his pictures(which showed he and I had more commonalities...). So, later that evening, I got a message back that said, "Usually i don't FB people unless I've met them in person, but you seem cool enough to at least be a good friend. Check ya later."

...???

What does that even mean? So I debated whether or not I should send him a message back, or assume he wasn't into me anymore or what. So, the next day(yes, I waited a day), and sent him a message on match that said, 'If it makes you uncomfortable, we can just message on match til you get to know me better, or you can call or text me if you'd prefer." So I gave him my number, and late last night, he freakin texted me! But it was just more friendly talk. So I'm like...why did you friend me on FB, AND text me if you only wanna be friends??? So, we texted for a while, him being slow on the uptake the whole time, (let me remind you, HE texted ME...). So I told him he can text me today if he wants.

So...nothing yet to report.

It's pathetic. This is my life now...

No comments:

Post a Comment