Monday, March 19, 2012

No news from the front

So why am I posting, you ask? I suppose just to let cyber space know I'm still alive?

Can I just say... To those of you that are married: I don't care what troubles you go through in your married life. The point is, if you've been lucky enough to turn the corner one random day and stumble into the person you're going to be with the rest of your life, you need to thank your lucky stars every time you wake up and the person is still there. No matter what you deal with on a daily basis, whether it's raising kids, going to work, family troubles, whatever, you've ALWAYS got someone beside you. ALWAYS. Even if they're not particularly helpful, they're at least there to walk beside you in the valleys of life.

Even more unfair are those incredibly blessed beyond belief that have been married, DIVORCED, and married AGAIN!!! What is UP with that?? It seems to me that to men its more attractive to be divorced at my age, than be my age never having been married, engaged, proposed to, or even thought of seriously as a wife for anyone. That hurts. It really does. My parents lied to me. Nothing they ever tried to teach about how to find a mate has proven to be effective in any way.

I just don't know what the answer is.

No comments:

Post a Comment